$307.95 – $327.95
PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND MAY TAKE 2-4 WEEKS TO SHIP.
Ultra-lightweight with optimal flex perfect for drift boating.
Comes with rope. Stop NOT included. Total length includes blade (sold separately). For the best in weight savings, we recommend pairing the StreamLite oar with the StreamLite™ oar blade.
The All New StreamLite™
Ultra-responsive with optimal flex, these oars will have you navigating the river like a steelhead. These are some serious drift boat oars that not only have the unrivaled power transfer and near indestructible construction of all Cataract Oars, but they do it in a weight class unmatched by other oars. Feel what it’s like to be smoke rolling over the water.
Overall oar lengths include the 27″ long blade (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, see the “Specs” section.
Spend more time out fishing or get to your camp at night with more energy and less muscle tension using the StreamLite™. Full carbon oars can shave off a lot of weight but leave them feeling stiff. That stiffness becomes very noticeable in your shoulders. The StreamLite uses the right balance of carbon fiber and fiberglass composite to keep your oars doing the flexing and not your muscles.
All StreamLite™ oars come with rope wrap to protect the shaft from the oarlocks and give you a quieter, snug rowing experience. We increase the life of your oars with a tough, clear gloss finish that protects from scratches, dings, and harmful UV rays.
Because these oars are so light, we don’t offer a counterbalance handle option. They come with a bonded regular indexed handle or an alder wood handle. Get yours today. Only in Gray.
- Oar only available with rope wrap. OD with wrap is 2-1/8″.
- The StreamLite™ is made of strong fiberglass/carbon fiber for a lightweight swing with amazing flex.
- True to its name, the StreamLite™ sheds half a pound and is ready to take on any challenge the river throws at you.
- Only in Charcoal Gray.
- StreamLite™ oar shafts are compatible with the StreamLite™ blade. See also our LE Canyonlands StreamLite™ oar blade. All our blades float.
- Shaft overall lengths include the approximately 27″ long blade (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, please see the Specs section.
|Dimensions||95 × 2.5 × 2.5 in|
Gray – Rope Wrap – 8', Gray – Rope Wrap – 8.5', Gray – Rope Wrap – 9', Gray – Rope Wrap – 9.5', Gray – Rope Wrap – 10'
|Weight (ea):||9′ = 3 lbs.|
|Shaft Material:||Glass/carbon/epoxy composite|
|Shaft Diameter:||2-1/8″ with rope wrap|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..