52 tradition suited cards and 2 jokers make up this Cataract Oars printed card deck. Regular size, put them in your pack when out on the river, and deal ’em out at the campsite. Take all your friends’ money at Texas Hold ’em, and when you don’t have any friends left, Solitaire will keep you company. Play all your favorite card games, now with Cataract Oars images printed on the back. Looks like it’s your lucky day.
- Quality plastic coated card stock playing cards.
- 52 traditional suited cards and 2 jokers, standard size.
- Made in the USA.
|3.55 × 2.55 × .75 in
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
- Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho that provides detailed and comprehensive maps, interesting information about the area and safety tips.
- Combines topo maps that are the same scale as the original USGS map with excellent mile-by-mile information about the rapids, geological features, historical sites, and other reference points.
- The maps in this 2nd have been upgraded to show topographic relief shading and more legible text.
- The high quality waterproof paper will stand up to the soaking it's going to get!
- Also addresses frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.