Oar Right – Large – Fixed
*price per individual oar right
These large Oar Rights lock into place between the horns of an open oar lock keeping your blade positioned for maximum propulsion. Fits SGG, SGX, X Wound, and StreamLite oar shafts.
In stockEmail to a friend
Maintain optimal oar blade orientation. Effortlessly. This fixed oar right fits Cataract® Oars SGG™, SGX™ and X Wound™ composite oar shafts. With your oar blade held vertically by an oar right, you can say goodbye to unwanted feathering. Each stroke will be maximized and your energy channeled into lateral momentum—all of which will leave you less tuckered at the end of your voyage.
- Use over Molded Oar Sleeve or rope.
- Adjustable from 2” to 2 ¼”
- Want to feather your oars? Simply tug the oar in to free the spline from the oarlock.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 5 × 5 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
- Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho that provides detailed and comprehensive maps, interesting information about the area and safety tips.
- Combines topo maps that are the same scale as the original USGS map with excellent mile-by-mile information about the rapids, geological features, historical sites, and other reference points.
- The maps in this 2nd have been upgraded to show topographic relief shading and more legible text.
- The high quality waterproof paper will stand up to the soaking it's going to get!
- Also addresses frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.