Oar Right – Large – Fixed
*price per individual oar right
These large Oar Rights lock into place between the horns of an open oar lock keeping your blade positioned for maximum propulsion. Fits SGG, SGX, X Wound, and StreamLite oar shafts.
In stockEmail to a friend
Maintain optimal oar blade orientation. Effortlessly. This fixed oar right fits Cataract® Oars SGG™, SGX™ and X Wound™ composite oar shafts. With your oar blade held vertically by an oar right, you can say goodbye to unwanted feathering. Each stroke will be maximized and your energy channeled into lateral momentum—all of which will leave you less tuckered at the end of your voyage.
- Use over Molded Oar Sleeve or rope.
- Adjustable from 2” to 2 ¼”
- Want to feather your oars? Simply tug the oar in to free the spline from the oarlock.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 5 × 5 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Save: $7.30Add to cart
Save: $30.05Add to cart
THIS PRODUCT IS ON BACKORDERThis 1' shaft extension easily attaches to the oar with a push-button lock, just like Cataract Oars blades. Backordered products may take 12-20 weeks until it is back in stock.
- Only compatible with the original Cataract Oars handles.
There are no reviews yet.