Cataract Oars 1′ Oar Extension
THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK
This 1′ shaft extension easily attaches to the oar with a push-button lock, just like Cataract Oars blades.
Out of stock products may take 16-20 weeks to be back in stock.
Turn your 9′ Cataract oars into 10′ oars easily with the 1′ Oar Extension by Cataract® Oars. Attach the extension with easy to use push-button locks, just like attaching any Cataract oar blade. The 1′ Oar Extension is a solid choice for lengthening your oars. Save money and keep a few dollars in your pocket for extra gear. The Cataract 1′ Oar Extension easily fits into any Cataract oar shaft adding one foot to the overall length.
- Easily attaches with push button lock, just like Cataract Oars blades.
- Adds 1′ to the length of your oar.
|Dimensions||16 × 2.5 × 2.5 in|
Black, Blue, Yellow
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
- Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho that provides detailed and comprehensive maps, interesting information about the area and safety tips.
- Combines topo maps that are the same scale as the original USGS map with excellent mile-by-mile information about the rapids, geological features, historical sites, and other reference points.
- The maps in this 2nd have been upgraded to show topographic relief shading and more legible text.
- The high quality waterproof paper will stand up to the soaking it's going to get!
- Also addresses frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.