With a streamlined design, high-back flotation and pliable foam in the chest, the NRS Women’s Zoya Mesh Back PFD is an ultra comfortable life jacket.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower provides ventilation on warm days.
- Supple foam panels in the chest comfortably mold to a woman’s bust.
- Two sleek, zippered pockets offer easy access to the essentials without adding unnecessary bulk to the front of the jacket.
- Features a lash tab and 3M reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Zoya is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.0 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
XS/M, L/XL, XL/XXL
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..