NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag
Whitewater safety is a serious matter. The NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag has 75 feet of rope making it an excellent tool for protecting you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
- Rugged Cordura® bag is tough as nails and comes in two high visibility colors.
- 2″ mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 3/8″ polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 1,900 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- An elastic loop and ‘pocket’ will hold a glow stick or “chem light” for low light rescues.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
|11 × 6 × 5 in
|2 lb 4 oz
|1900 lbs. (8.45 kN)
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
- Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho that provides detailed and comprehensive maps, interesting information about the area and safety tips.
- Combines topo maps that are the same scale as the original USGS map with excellent mile-by-mile information about the rapids, geological features, historical sites, and other reference points.
- The maps in this 2nd have been upgraded to show topographic relief shading and more legible text.
- The high quality waterproof paper will stand up to the soaking it's going to get!
- Also addresses frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.
Products are made to order and may take 4-6 weeks to ship.
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon
Save: $11.48Add to cart