This stable, lightweight boat is made of tough, polyurethane-coated nylon for uncompromising durability. Packable, safe and fun!
- This light water craft fits into a space 18″ x 15″ x 5″, making it easy to throw in a pack, the back of your ATV or anywhere in your rig.
- Propel yourself along with a double bladed kayak paddle, raft/canoe paddle, or shoot, in an emergency use a handy tree branch.
- Two inflation chambers in the tubes, the inflatable seat and removable floor insert give you maximum safety margins.
- The 70-denier tube material and 210-denier floor material is super strong and abrasion-resistant while still being very lightweight.
- Each of the tube chambers has a large opening, inflation/deflation valve and a second smaller twist valve for top off and pressure adjustment.
- Four front and two rear webbing tie-down points let you securely lash on packs and other gear.
- Comes with a repair kit and convenient storage bag.
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/customer/www/cataractoars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/woopress/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 92
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK
Out of stock products may take 16-20 weeks to be back in stock.