NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlock
*Price per unit
Perfect for use with Cataract KBOs (1 5/8″ Outer Diameter with rope).
In stockEmail to a friend
NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks are incredibly strong for their size. These are the toughest small oarlocks made.
- NRS’s drop-forge production process yields a much higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to cast oarlocks in bronze and other metals, making NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks both lightweight and incredibly strong.
- These oarlocks are perfect for personal fishing cats and pontoon boats using smaller oars. (1/2″ shaft, 1 13/16″ inside diameter and 1 5/16″ horn opening.)
- It is extremely hard to “pop” an oar through the tines of this oarlock, allowing you to row with more confidence.
- If somehow you do pop an oar, the tines return to their original shape, so you’re not left with a bent oarlock.
- Durable anodized finish eliminates oxidation and discoloration.
- Smooth finish protects oar shafts, rope wrap and oar sleeves from wear.
- Includes split rings for securing the oarlocks in oar mounts.
- Perfect for use with Cataract KBOs.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 1 in|
|Horn Opening:||1 5/16″|
|Inside Diameter:||1 13/16″|
|Total Length:||5 3/4|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Quality plastic coated, traditionally suited playing cards. Standard size.
Save: $3.00Read more
$90.00 Select options
THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCKThis 1' shaft extension easily attaches to the oar with a push-button lock, just like Cataract Oars blades. Out of stock products may take 16-20 weeks to be back in stock.
*Price per unit Protect your oars with plastic oar sleeves. These tough, injection-molded plastic sleeves have an inside diameter of 1-7/8" (large) and 1-3/8" (small) respectively.$9.99 – $26.95 Select options
Rain or shine let our Cataract Oars 18 liter Waterproof Daypack keep your gear safe and dry. Roll-top closure for optimal water protection. Available in 2 bright color options so you never lose sight of your stuff, no matter the conditions.Select options
*Price per grip (ea.)$8.00 Add to cart
- Only compatible with the original Cataract Oars handles.
*Price is per individual oar stop. Small rubber oar stop fits the KBO oar shaft.$6.00 Add to cart
Protect your oar shafts and blades from weather.
Save: $30.05Add to cart
*price is per individual oar right. Alternate between feathered oars and righted oars with these large convertible oar rights. Fits SGG, SGX, X Wound, and StreamLite oar shafts.$26.22 Add to cart
*Price includes set of 2 CB sleeves Removable 4lbs of counter weight to aid in rowing and lessen muscle fatigue.$109.95 Add to cart
Secure and easy access to that spare oar you keep around just in case.$25.95 Add to cart
*sold individually Give advanced protection from scratches and dings to your Cataract™ oar blade with the Cataract Blade Protector. Does not fit the Magnum™, Cutthroat™, or StreamLite™ blades.$13.95 Add to cart
Stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold
Save: $7.30Add to cart
Large size for Cataract SGG, SGX & StreamLite, oars. Small size for Cataract KBO oars.$24.95 – $39.00 Select options
Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho.$22.95 Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.