NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks are incredibly strong for their size. These are the toughest small oarlocks made.
- NRS’s drop-forge production process yields a much higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to cast oarlocks in bronze and other metals, making NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks both lightweight and incredibly strong.
- These oarlocks are perfect for personal fishing cats and pontoon boats using smaller oars. (1/2″ shaft, 1 13/16″ inside diameter and 1 5/16″ horn opening.)
- It is extremely hard to “pop” an oar through the tines of this oarlock, allowing you to row with more confidence.
- If somehow you do pop an oar, the tines return to their original shape, so you’re not left with a bent oarlock.
- Durable anodized finish eliminates oxidation and discoloration.
- Smooth finish protects oar shafts, rope wrap and oar sleeves from wear.
- Includes split rings for securing the oarlocks in oar mounts.
- Perfect for use with Cataract KBOs.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 1 in|
|Horn Opening:||1 5/16″|
|Inside Diameter:||1 13/16″|
|Total Length:||5 3/4|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..