The most popular oar blade sold by Cataract® Oars, the Magnum II™ features a high-grade urethane body molded around a stiff composite core. This combination lends moderate flex and unparalleled strength to the blade. With 7 inches of width, it displaces a lot of water. You’ll feel it, too, when you surge forward every time you give it a good heave on the river. Compatible with the SGG™, SGX™, and X Wound™ oar shafts.
- The blades ribbed surface reduces flutter adding strength to your rowing.
- A grooved blade insert prevents the buildup of silt which makes it difficult to remove other blades.
- This blade floats causing the oars to bob on the surface when you let go of the handle.
- The easy to use push-button system securely locks the 1-5/8″ blade insert in place and at the same time makes it a breeze to switch out the blade when needed. No tools necessary.
- Built for Cataract Oars SGG™, SGX™, and X Wound™ shafts.
|Dimensions||36 × 7 × 5 in|
|Blade Material:||High-density polyurethane with a composite core|
|Blade Size:||7″ W x 27″ L|
|Blade Insert||1 5/8” diameter|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon
Save: $5.74Read more
THIS PRODUCT IS ON BACKORDER
Backordered products may take 4-6 weeks to ship.