This quick-set epoxy features special double barrel syringe nozzles to dispense equal amounts of resin and hardener every time to ensure the perfect bond in all projects. This formula is resistant to solvents, gasoline, diesel fuel, and motor oil. It is extremely resistant to high-humidity, moisture, and impact. It bonds PVC, polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, FRP, aluminum, stainless steel, and many other plastics.
- Bonds nylon, polycarbonate, Mylar, PVC, ABS, stainless steel and many other plastics.
- Sets in 20 Minutes.
- Extremely resistant to high humidity, moisture and impact.
|Dimensions||1.9 × 4 × 1.9 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Save: $7.30Add to cart
- Only compatible with the original Cataract Oars handles.
There are no reviews yet.