$156.95 – $181.95
PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND MAY TAKE 2-4 WEEKS TO SHIP.
A smaller oar perfect for kick boats and small fishing boats.
Total length includes blade (sold separately).
We designed the KBO™ for smaller boats. By shortening the shafts we created the ideal rowing configuration for modest vessels. Mild or rough waters, navigate with perfection. Cataract® Oars offers the KBO™ as a one-piece or two-piece configuration. The breakdown two-piece design is great for portability. Built with the same tough materials as the SGG™ and our patented filament winding technique, the KBO™ is strong, flexible, and lighter than other oars on the market. The KBO™ oar is not, however, a replacement for our bigger oars. Rather, the KBO™ is a great option for kick boats and small fishing vessels. Its compact design makes it perfect for space saving. A tough, urethane finish protects the shaft from scratches, dings, and UV rays, increasing the life of the oar. Compatible with the Mini Magnum™ and Mini Cutthroat™ oar blades. Note: All KBO™ shafts come standard with small rubber oar stop (upgrade to adjustable oar stop – small for a more durable and adjustable oar stop).
Overall oar lengths include the 27″ long blade (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, see the “Specs” section.
- Same patented filament wound fiberglass/carbon fiber design as other Cataract® Oars shafts in a smaller diameter for kick boats and small watercraft. Shaft diameter is 1-5/8” with rope wrap.
- The KBO™ is not a replacement for the larger SGG™ and SGX™ oars. With the shorter shaft length and smaller blade, this oar is perfect for kick boats, drift boats, and other small water craft, especially where portability is important to you.
- Buy the KBO™ as a one-piece shaft or a breakdown two-piece shaft for packing and portability.
- An innovative thumb notch on the end of the rubber-cushioned handles gives you superior orientation of your blade while keeping your eyes on what lies ahead.
- KBO™ oar shafts are compatible with our Mini Cutthroat™ and Mini Magnum™ oar blades. These blades float.
- Comes with a rope wrap for quieter rowing.
- Available only in our unweighted handle option.
- Only in black.
|Dimensions||38.5 × 1.625 × 1.625 in|
6.5', 7', 7.5'
One (1) Piece w/ rope & Stop, Two (2) Piece w/ Rope & Stop
Shaft Material: Fiberglass, Carbon fiber
Shaft Diameter: 1 3/8”, 1 5/8” with rope wrap
Warranty: 1 year
*Available with Rope Wrap
|Standard Oar Lengths|
|Assembled Length (ft)||Shaft Length (in)||Breakdown Top (in)||Breakdown Bottom (in)||Mini Blade (in)|
*custom lengths available upon request
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..