These replacement grips add comfort and utility to your rowing. With Cataract Oars original indexed grip thumb notch feature you can always be sure which way your blades are facing. The textured, non-slip rubber is easy on your hands and tough enough to stand up to the wear of busy seasons on the toughest rivers. Grips have 1/8” thick walls and an internal length of 6”. Check out our easy-to-follow guide for replacing your handle grip.
- Our innovative thumb notch keeps you oriented to the direction your blades are facing without a glance.
- The tough rubber-cushioned grip is comfortable for all day rowing and non-slippery when wet.
- Indexed Grips have an inside diameter of 1 1/4″and have an internal length of 6″. The wall thickness is 1/8″.
- When replacing grips, DO NOT use glue that dries too quickly. The thumb notch will need to be oriented with the direction of the blade before drying occurs.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
- Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho that provides detailed and comprehensive maps, interesting information about the area and safety tips.
- Combines topo maps that are the same scale as the original USGS map with excellent mile-by-mile information about the rapids, geological features, historical sites, and other reference points.
- The maps in this 2nd have been upgraded to show topographic relief shading and more legible text.
- The high quality waterproof paper will stand up to the soaking it's going to get!
- Also addresses frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.