Indexed Repair Grip
*Price per grip ($16.00 ea.)
Cataract® Oars innovative thumb notch gives you the more control over every stroke.
These replacement grips add comfort and utility to your rowing. With Cataract Oars original indexed grip thumb notch feature you can always be sure which way your blades are facing. The textured, non-slip rubber is easy on your hands and tough enough to stand up to the wear of busy seasons on the toughest rivers. Grips have 1/8” thick walls and an internal length of 6”. Check out our easy to follow guide for replacing your handle grip.
- Our innovative thumb notch keeps you oriented to the direction your blades are facing without a glance.
- The tough rubber-cushioned grip is comfortable for all day rowing and non-slippery when wet.
- Indexed Grips have an inside diameter of 1 1/4″and have an internal length of 6″. The wall thickness is 1/8″.
- When replacing grips, DO NOT use glue that dries to quickly. The thumb notch will need to be oriented with the direction of the blade before drying occurs=
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Save: $3.00Read more
- Only compatible with the original Cataract Oars handles.
There are no reviews yet.