IK Angler 11
This fishing-specific inflatable kayak is designed for avid fishermen and women who want to access more open water. It’s built for comfort and is lightweight and compact.
What makes the IK Angler special?
- Adjustable Seat: Built for comfort, the adjustable seat will have you sitting above the water to make casting a breeze. It also provides support for your lower back.
- Weight: The IK Angler is light enough to carry by hand.
- Removable Fin: The IK angler’s removable fin helps it track straight through the water. If you’re in super shallow water, just leave it off so that you don’t hit underwater hazards.
- Integrated Gear System: Use the IK Angler’s Integrated Gear System (IGS) to attach cargo pockets, rod holders, and anchor mounts.
- Ready for Gear: Lash down your gear using the IK Angler’s interior cargo loops.
|Dimensions||25.5 × 34 × 10 in|
IK ANGLER 11 SPECIFICATIONS
- TUBE DIAMETER
- BOW RISE
- STERN RISE
- 2″ WATERLINE
- VALVE TYPE
- BASE FABRIC DENIER
- MATERIAL WEIGHT, OZ. PER SQ. YARD
- AIRECELL MATERIAL
- NUMBER OF CHAMBERS
- NUMBER OF HANDLES
- SELF BAILING
- LOAD CAPACITY
TRIBUTARY 5 YEAR LIMITED
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
THIS PRODUCT IS ON BACKORDER
Backordered products may take 8-10 weeks to ship.