Guide to the Snake River in Hells Canyon and the Lower Salmon River
Your must-have guide for your trip down spectacular Hells Canyon and Idaho’s Lower Salmon. This RiverMaps guide book is durable and waterproof with USGS topo maps and excellent descriptions of river features.
In stockEmail to a friend
- Covers the Snake River through Hells Canyon to Heller Bar and the Lower Salmon River from Hammer Creek to its confluence with the Snake.
- Spiral-bound format with full-color topographical maps on the right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- The advanced mapping software used in this guidebook allows relief shading of the topo maps, giving you a much better perspective of the terrain.
- Excellent mile-by-mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The 26 topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate river shape really help you keep track of where you are.
- The high-quality waterproof paper really stands up to the soaking it’s going to get!
- The book lists numerous side hikes and interesting features away from the river.
- All photos in this edition are in full color.
- Also includes info pages on frequently asked questions about boating the river, geology, archaeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × .5 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Be the first to review “Guide to the Snake River in Hells Canyon and the Lower Salmon River”
You must be logged in to post a review.
Paperback – October 1, 2018by Susan Hollingsworth Elliott & Adam Mills Elliott
Save: $6.99Add to cart
paperback by Mike Bezemek “A must-stow companion for beginning paddlers, seasoned river runners, and even armchair adventurers with dreams of exploring these storied rivers...” —Dave Shively, Editor of Canoe & Kayak Magazine
Save: $6.50Add to cart
Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho.$22.95 Add to cart
In its third edition, the RiverMaps™ guide to the San Juan River is your go-to, on-the-water companion. A favorite with river runners everywhere, RiverMaps™ guidebooks are a boating essential.$26.95 Add to cart
The RiverMaps Guide to the Tuolumne River in California is a must-have guidebook for your trip on the upper/main cherry creek sections. The USGS topo maps are durable, waterproof and offer excellent descriptions of the river features.$21.95 Add to cart
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon
Save: $5.74Read more
When you're planning a trip on the Green and Yampa Rivers in Dinosaur National Monument, this RiverMaps™ guidebook is a must have. Describes rapids and camps, plus USGS maps.$24.95 Add to cart
The Guide to the Middle Fork and Main Salmon Rivers is a must-have guidebook for your trip down the Salmon. Durable and waterproof, with USGS maps and excellent descriptions of river features.$29.95 Read more
The Green River flows through Desolation and Gray Canyons in Utah and this RiverMaps™ guidebook shows you the way through all the rapids, campsites and places of interest.$25.95 Add to cart
The Guide to the Upper Salt River is a must-have guidebook for your trip down Arizona's Salt River. Durable and waterproof, with USGS maps and excellent descriptions of river features.$22.95 Add to cart
The Guide to the Colorado & Green Rivers in the Canyonlands is a must-have guidebook for your trip into the Canyonlands of Utah and Colorado. Durable and waterproof, with USGS maps and excellent descriptions of river features.$32.95 Add to cart
The RiverMaps Guide to the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon is a must-have guidebook for your trip down the Grand. The USGS topo maps are durable, waterproof and offer excellent descriptions of the river features.$30.95 Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.