Guide to the Selway River Idaho, 2nd Edition
- Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho that provides detailed and comprehensive maps, interesting information about the area and safety tips.
- Combines topo maps that are the same scale as the original USGS map with excellent mile-by-mile information about the rapids, geological features, historical sites, and other reference points.
- The maps in this 2nd have been upgraded to show topographic relief shading and more legible text.
- The high quality waterproof paper will stand up to the soaking it’s going to get!
- Also addresses frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.
In stockEmail to a friend
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/customer/www/cataractoars.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/woopress/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 92
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..