Guide to the San Juan River, Utah, 3rd edition
In its third edition, the RiverMaps™ guide to the San Juan River is your go-to, on-the-water companion. A favorite with river runners everywhere, RiverMaps™ guidebooks are a boating essential.
Only 2 left in stock
- Covers the San Juan River from Montezuma Creek to Clay Hills Crossing.
- Excellent mile by mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points, as well as current permit requirements and regulations.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate shape of the river really help you keep track of where you are.
- Spiral bound format with full color topo maps on the right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- The high-quality waterproof paper won’t tear and the ink won’t bleed no matter how harsh of a soaking you put it through.
- The book lists numerous side hikes and interesting features away from the river, with great information on the San Juan’s rich archaeological heritage.
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × .5 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon
Save: $5.74Read more