Guide to the Green & Yampa in Dinosaur National Monument, 2nd ed
When you’re planning a trip on the Green and Yampa Rivers in Dinosaur National Monument, this RiverMaps™ guidebook is a must have. Describes rapids and camps, plus USGS maps.
In stockEmail to a friend
- Covers both the 43 miles of the Gates of Lodore to Split Mountain section of the Green River and the 46 miles on the Yampa River’s Deerlodge Park put-in to its confluence with the Green. Boaters on the Yampa float their final 25 miles on the Green River to the Split Mountain takeout.
- RiverMaps guidebooks are made by river runners for river runners.
- These large format books are printed on tough synthetic waterproof paper and spiral bound so they lay flat and can take the waves, splash and wear of a river trip.
- Opened up, the left side page has mile-by-mile descriptions of major rapids, campsites and features of interest. There are also great color photos that illustrate the text.
- The right side page features color USGS topographic maps at the scale of 2,000 feet to the inch (1:24,000). There’s no better way to keep track of where you are on the river.
- But wait, there’s more. In the front of the book is lots of information about the rivers, the landscape and the flora and fauna.
- These front eight pages are chock full of Park Service contact info and regulations, weather, geology, archaeology, history, ecology and resource protection wisdom.
- No matter what other resources you have, this guidebook is really an essential tool for enjoying these magnificent river trips.
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × .5 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Be the first to review “Guide to the Green & Yampa in Dinosaur National Monument, 2nd ed”
You must be logged in to post a review.
In its third edition, the RiverMaps™ guide to the San Juan River is your go-to, on-the-water companion. A favorite with river runners everywhere, RiverMaps™ guidebooks are a boating essential.$26.95 Add to cart
The Green River flows through Desolation and Gray Canyons in Utah and this RiverMaps™ guidebook shows you the way through all the rapids, campsites and places of interest.$25.95 Add to cart
The 136DD is a 14’ raft in a 13’ body. It’s got fat side tubes. It’s extra wide. It has a pile of kick on both ends. The bow and stern diminish down to 15.5”. If it doesn’t crash through waves it will climb over them.$5,849.00 Select options
Your must-have guide for your trip down spectacular Hells Canyon and Idaho's Lower Salmon. This RiverMaps guide book is durable and waterproof with USGS topo maps and excellent descriptions of river features.$29.95 Add to cart
The Guide to the Middle Fork and Main Salmon Rivers is a must-have guidebook for your trip down the Salmon. Durable and waterproof, with USGS maps and excellent descriptions of river features.$29.95 Read more
paperback by Mike Bezemek “A must-stow companion for beginning paddlers, seasoned river runners, and even armchair adventurers with dreams of exploring these storied rivers...” —Dave Shively, Editor of Canoe & Kayak Magazine
Save: $6.50Add to cart
The RiverMaps Guide to the Tuolumne River in California is a must-have guidebook for your trip on the upper/main cherry creek sections. The USGS topo maps are durable, waterproof and offer excellent descriptions of the river features.$21.95 Add to cart
The Guide to the Upper Salt River is a must-have guidebook for your trip down Arizona's Salt River. Durable and waterproof, with USGS maps and excellent descriptions of river features.$22.95 Add to cart
The Guide to the Colorado & Green Rivers in the Canyonlands is a must-have guidebook for your trip into the Canyonlands of Utah and Colorado. Durable and waterproof, with USGS maps and excellent descriptions of river features.$32.95 Add to cart
Paperback – October 1, 2018by Susan Hollingsworth Elliott & Adam Mills Elliott
Save: $6.99Add to cart
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon
Save: $5.74Read more
Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho.$22.95 Add to cart
The RiverMaps Guide to the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon is a must-have guidebook for your trip down the Grand. The USGS topo maps are durable, waterproof and offer excellent descriptions of the river features.$30.95 Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.