Guide to the Green River in Desolation & Gray Canyons, Utah, 2nd edition
The Green River flows through Desolation and Gray Canyons in Utah and this RiverMaps™ guidebook shows you the way through all the rapids, campsites and places of interest.
Only 4 left in stockEmail to a friend
- RiverMaps guidebooks are made by river runners for river runners.
- The 2nd Edition extends the original 84 mile trip from the Sand Wash put-in to the Swaseys Ramp takeout to 96 miles now that Tusher Dam allows boats to pass to take out at the Green River State Park Boat Ramp.
- Spiral bound construction lets the pages lie flat and high quality waterproof, tear-resistant paper handles the splash and abuse of negotiating rivers.
- Full-color topo maps on the right side and complete mile-by-mile text descriptions of major rapids, campsites and features of interest on the facing page.
- USGS topographic maps at the scale of 2,000 feet to the inch (1:24,000). There’s no better way to keep track of where you are on the river.
- The front 13 pages offer BLM contact info and regulations, tribal contact and permit info, weather, geology, archaeology, history, ecology and resource protection wisdom.
- No matter what other resources you have, this guidebook is an essential tool for enjoying these magnificent river trips.
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × .5 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Be the first to review “Guide to the Green River in Desolation & Gray Canyons, Utah, 2nd edition”
You must be logged in to post a review.
The RiverMaps Guide to the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon is a must-have guidebook for your trip down the Grand. The USGS topo maps are durable, waterproof and offer excellent descriptions of the river features.$30.95 Add to cart
Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho.$22.95 Add to cart
In its third edition, the RiverMaps™ guide to the San Juan River is your go-to, on-the-water companion. A favorite with river runners everywhere, RiverMaps™ guidebooks are a boating essential.$26.95 Add to cart
When you're planning a trip on the Green and Yampa Rivers in Dinosaur National Monument, this RiverMaps™ guidebook is a must have. Describes rapids and camps, plus USGS maps.$24.95 Add to cart
Paperback – October 1, 2018by Susan Hollingsworth Elliott & Adam Mills Elliott
Save: $6.99Add to cart
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon
Save: $5.74Add to cart
Your must-have guide for your trip down spectacular Hells Canyon and Idaho's Lower Salmon. This RiverMaps guide book is durable and waterproof with USGS topo maps and excellent descriptions of river features.$29.95 Add to cart
The Guide to the Colorado & Green Rivers in the Canyonlands is a must-have guidebook for your trip into the Canyonlands of Utah and Colorado. Durable and waterproof, with USGS maps and excellent descriptions of river features.$32.95 Add to cart
The RiverMaps Guide to the Tuolumne River in California is a must-have guidebook for your trip on the upper/main cherry creek sections. The USGS topo maps are durable, waterproof and offer excellent descriptions of the river features.$21.95 Add to cart
The Guide to the Middle Fork and Main Salmon Rivers is a must-have guidebook for your trip down the Salmon. Durable and waterproof, with USGS maps and excellent descriptions of river features.$29.95 Read more
The Guide to the Upper Salt River is a must-have guidebook for your trip down Arizona's Salt River. Durable and waterproof, with USGS maps and excellent descriptions of river features.$22.95 Add to cart
paperback by Mike Bezemek “A must-stow companion for beginning paddlers, seasoned river runners, and even armchair adventurers with dreams of exploring these storied rivers...” —Dave Shively, Editor of Canoe & Kayak Magazine
Save: $6.50Add to cart
The 136DD is a 14’ raft in a 13’ body. It’s got fat side tubes. It’s extra wide. It has a pile of kick on both ends. The bow and stern diminish down to 15.5”. If it doesn’t crash through waves it will climb over them.$5,849.00 Select options
There are no reviews yet.