Guide to the Green River in Desolation & Gray Canyons, Utah, 2nd edition
The Green River flows through Desolation and Gray Canyons in Utah and this RiverMaps™ guidebook shows you the way through all the rapids, campsites and places of interest.
Only 4 left in stockEmail to a friend
- RiverMaps guidebooks are made by river runners for river runners.
- The 2nd Edition extends the original 84 mile trip from the Sand Wash put-in to the Swaseys Ramp takeout to 96 miles now that Tusher Dam allows boats to pass to take out at the Green River State Park Boat Ramp.
- Spiral bound construction lets the pages lie flat and high quality waterproof, tear-resistant paper handles the splash and abuse of negotiating rivers.
- Full-color topo maps on the right side and complete mile-by-mile text descriptions of major rapids, campsites and features of interest on the facing page.
- USGS topographic maps at the scale of 2,000 feet to the inch (1:24,000). There’s no better way to keep track of where you are on the river.
- The front 13 pages offer BLM contact info and regulations, tribal contact and permit info, weather, geology, archaeology, history, ecology and resource protection wisdom.
- No matter what other resources you have, this guidebook is an essential tool for enjoying these magnificent river trips.
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × .5 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon
Save: $5.74Read more