Guide to the Cherry Creek & Tuolumne River California
The RiverMaps Guide to the Tuolumne River in California is a must-have guidebook for your trip on the upper/main cherry creek sections. The USGS topo maps are durable, waterproof and offer excellent descriptions of the river features.
In stockEmail to a friend
Running the “T” is a premier North American whitewater experience, but the fun is proportional to the complexity of logistics. This RiverMaps™ Guide gives you the info you need to get it right.
- Includes info on getting to the river, preparing equipment, shuttles, navigating rapids and year-to-year variables that could affect your trip.
- Covers the Cherry Creek, Upper and Main sections of the Tuolumne River.
- A favorite with river runners everywhere, RiverMaps guidebooks are a boating essential.
- Spiral bound format with full color topo maps on right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- Excellent mile by mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate shape of the river really help you keep track of where you are.
- Features detailed descriptions of the Tuolumne’s rich geological history.
- The high quality waterproof paper really stands up to the soaking it’s going to get!
Authors: Tom Martin & Duwain Whitis
Size: 9″w x 14″h waterproof paper
Map Pages: USGS 7.5″ color topo reproductions
Scale: 2,000 feet per inch (1:24,000)
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × .5 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon
Save: $11.48Add to cart
Save: $13.00Add to cart
- Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho that provides detailed and comprehensive maps, interesting information about the area and safety tips.
- Combines topo maps that are the same scale as the original USGS map with excellent mile-by-mile information about the rapids, geological features, historical sites, and other reference points.
- The maps in this 2nd have been upgraded to show topographic relief shading and more legible text.
- The high quality waterproof paper will stand up to the soaking it's going to get!
- Also addresses frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.