Cutthroat™ Oar Blade
The Cutthroat™ oar blade lets you say goodbye to those short, choppy strokes. No more scraping away at gravel bars with your blade tips. This blade floats.
We gave the Cutthroat™ oar blade its scooped shape so you can get the most out of your stroke, no matter the river conditions, and concentrate on what lies ahead. Greater submerged surface area allows for maximum propulsion in low water conditions. The asymmetrical shape is especially popular with fishermen maneuvering in late-season streams, when water is low but the fish still bite. With the Cutthroat™ shallow water blade, you’ll be able to put your boat exactly where you want it and keep it there. See what Paddling Magazine had to say about them. Made in the USA. Compatible with the SGG™, SGX™, X Wound™ and Streamlite™ oar shafts.
- This 8.5” wide, 27.5” long blade puts more of the blades surface area underwater to give you maximum propulsion in any water condition.
- Grooved blade insert prevents silt buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy.
- Easy-to-use push-button system secures the 1-5/8″ blade insert in place and makes it a breeze to switch out blades when needed. No tools necessary.
- Floating blade keeps the oar in the oar lock when you let go to net the big one.
- Built tough for Cataract Oars SGG™, SGX™, X Wound™ and Streamlite™ shafts.
|Dimensions||36 × 7 × 5 in|
|Blade Material:||High-density polyurethane with a composite core|
|Blade Size:||8.5″ W x 27.5″ L|
|Blade Insert||1 5/8” diameter|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon
Save: $11.48Add to cart