Interested in counter balance oars but not sure if you want to buy a new set? This river tool is fully adjustable and will enable you to offset the weight of the oar outside your oarlocks. These 4lb steel counter balance sleeves slide easily over the end of 1 7/8” oar shafts, securing to the shaft anywhere you want and are completely removable. The sleeves can be adjusted for multiple rowers, personal preference or varying conditions. For those long days on the water give yourself a break and reduce fatigue with our counter balance sleeves.
- These 4lb (ea.) steel sleeves slide easily over the end of 1 7/8” oar shafts and secure anywhere you want.
- Ideal for oars longer than nine feet.
- You can custom adjust these weights for multiple rowers, personal preferences, or for different rowing conditions.
- Shores rower fatigue over the course of a long day (or week) on the water
- Sleeves secure to the oar using three 1/4″- 20 x 1/2″ length nylon pan head screws.
- Easy to install and remove for multiple rowers.
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 5 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..