Cataract™ Oar Blade
$13.95 – $128.95
This is the original Cataract™ Oar blade offering. It remains a fixture for rowers who value durability combined with enhanced buoyancy. This blade floats.
While all of our oar blades float, none bob so vigorously as the Cataract™. Hence the blade’s nickname: “floater.” Cataract® Oars offers an optional tip protector to envelop the Cataract™ blade’s lower extremity in a rugged sheath of dip-molded rubber. Great for every season, these blades can take a beating and keep on competing.
- 6 1/4″ wide, 27.5″ long, the Cataract™ blade is super tough and incredibly buoyant.
- Extra buoyancy causes the blade to bob on the surface keeping oars in the oar locks when letting go to pull in that trophy fish.
- Add on the Cataract Oar Blade Protector for even more bombproof durability.
- The grooved blade insert prevents silt buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy.
- The easy-to-use push-button system securely locks the 1-5/8″ blade insert in place and makes it a breeze to switch out the blade when needed. No tools necessary.
- Built for Cataract® Oars SGG™, SGX™, and X Wound™ shafts.
|36 × 7 × 5 in
Cataract Blade Only, Cataract Blade with Tip Protector, Blade Tip Protector Only
|High-density polyurethane with a composite core
|6 ¼” W x 27” L
|1 5/8” diameter
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..