AIRE Outfitter II
Double team big water in the Outfitter II. It’s a bruiser in big water, plowing through rapids with its massive side tubes. Just like its name suggests, it’s a great boat for first-timers getting into the sport because of its extra stability. Don’t underestimate it though. The AIRE Outfitter II is a great boat for experienced paddlers that want to take their kayaking to the next level as well!
What makes the AIRE Outfitter II Inflatable Kayak special?
- Large Diameter Tubes: We’ve designed the Outfitter II with 12.5” diameter tubes that, combined with its width and low center of gravity, make it super stable.
- Low Seat position: We’ve used the large side tubes to give paddlers an advantage. In the Outfitter II their center of gravity is close to the water, contributing to their stability.
- Comfortable Seat: The Outfitter II comes standard with two comfortable Cheetah Chairs that can be adjusted to the paddlers’ dimensions. The cheetah chair provides excellent back support and comes with a cargo pocket in the back for packing water, snacks, or extra layers.
- Cargo Straps: Strap down your gear using the Outfitter II’s 17 sets of cargo loops for overnight river trips and expeditions.
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 15 in|
Red, Orange, Lime
OUTFITTER II SPECIFICATIONS
|BASE FABRIC DENIER|
|NUMBER OF CHAMBERS|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES|
AIRE 10 YEAR NO FAULT WARRANTY
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..