AIRE Outfitter II Tandem Inflatable Kayak
Tandem Inflatable Kayak by AIRE. Hit the water solo or take on the waves with a friend.
AIRE Outfitter II
Double team big water in the Outfitter II. It’s a bruiser in big water, plowing through rapids with its massive side tubes. Just like its name suggests, it’s a great boat for first-timers getting into the sport because of its extra stability. Don’t underestimate it though. The AIRE Outfitter II is a great boat for experienced paddlers that want to take their kayaking to the next level as well!
What makes the AIRE Outfitter II Inflatable Kayak special?
- Large Diameter Tubes: We’ve designed the Outfitter II with 12.5” diameter tubes that, combined with its width and low center of gravity, make it super stable.
- Low Seat position: We’ve used the large side tubes to give paddlers an advantage. In the Outfitter II their center of gravity is close to the water, contributing to their stability.
- Comfortable Seat: The Outfitter II comes standard with two comfortable Cheetah Chairs that can be adjusted to the paddlers’ dimensions. The cheetah chair provides excellent back support and comes with a cargo pocket in the back for packing water, snacks, or extra layers.
- Cargo Straps: Strap down your gear using the Outfitter II’s 17 sets of cargo loops for overnight river trips and expeditions.
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 15 in|
Red, Orange, Lime
OUTFITTER II SPECIFICATIONS
|BASE FABRIC DENIER|
|NUMBER OF CHAMBERS|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES|
AIRE 10 YEAR NO FAULT WARRANTY
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
1 review for AIRE Outfitter II Tandem Inflatable Kayak
THIS PRODUCT IS IN STOCK
Backordered products may take 6-8 weeks until it is back in stock.
THIS PRODUCT IS ON BACKORDER*Price per paddle Undoubtedly strong, this composite guide paddle is also light enough to keep you fresh on the river. Backordered products may take 6-8 weeks until it is back in stock.
THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK
Out of stock products may take 16-20 weeks to be back in stock.
THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK
Paperback – October 1, 2018by Susan Hollingsworth Elliott & Adam Mills Elliott
Save: $6.99Add to cart
My wife and I live in Alaska and have used this boat all over the state for the last 8 years. We’ve packed it on the plane, the back of an SUV and in a rocket box. This is an awesome boat for beginner or intermediate paddling and is almost impossible to capsize in up to class IV water. I would highly recommend this boat to anyone getting into boating or already owning some paddle skills.