Pump up your inflatable watercraft quick with the economical AIRE Double Action Hand Pump. Great for inflatable kayaks, tubes, water wings, duckies and more, this AIRE hand pump has multiple nozzles to inflate or top up a wide variety of inflatables to the recommended pressure. Great stow and go pump for getting your kayak on the river fast and easy.
- A portable hand pump for quick inflation and on-the-go top-offs
- Compact size offers convenient storage in kayaks or car trunks
- Double action style pump affords quick and efficient inflation
- Twist cap provides simple switch between single and dual action
- 4 included valve adapters accommodate a wide range of inflatables
- Longer, non-kink hose ensures convenient pumping on any surface
- Aluminum shaft offers lightweight, corrosion-resistant durability
|18 × 4 × 4 in
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
- Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho that provides detailed and comprehensive maps, interesting information about the area and safety tips.
- Combines topo maps that are the same scale as the original USGS map with excellent mile-by-mile information about the rapids, geological features, historical sites, and other reference points.
- The maps in this 2nd have been upgraded to show topographic relief shading and more legible text.
- The high quality waterproof paper will stand up to the soaking it's going to get!
- Also addresses frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.