AIRE 136DD RAFT
LABOR DAY SALE 10% OFF
The 136DD is a 14’ raft in a 13’ body. It’s got fat side tubes. It’s extra wide. It has a pile of kick on both ends. The bow and stern diminish down to 15.5”. If it doesn’t crash through waves it will climb over them.
The 136DD is a 14’ raft in a 13’ body. It’s got fat side tubes. It’s extra wide. It has a pile of kick on both ends. The bow and stern diminish down to 15.5”. If it doesn’t crash through waves it will climb over them. You can paddle it or row it. It’s roomy and can comfortably accommodate a seven-person paddle team including the guide in the back. If you are looking for a fun paddle raft that can handle overnight rowing trips, look no further than the 136DD.
What makes the AIRE 136DD special?
- Big Side Tubes: The 136DD has massive 21” side tubes for extra load carrying capacity.
- Diminished Bow and Stern Tubes: Those massive tubes neck down to a mere 15.5” which contribute to this raft’s nimble feel and wave eating abilities.
- Extra Kick: 14” kick on both ends! The 136DD’s kick is only surpassed by one other raft that we build and it’s the 136DD’s big brother the 160DD.
- Wide Beam: You know it’s going to happen. We all wish we could line up perfectly on every rapid, but inevitably there is going to be a day when we come through sideways. When that day comes, the 136DD’s 6’ 8” width will come in handy.
*Floors do not come installed*
- LENGTH13′ 6.5″
- WIDTH6′ 8″
- WEIGHT122 LBS.
- TUBE DIAMETER21″
- BOW RISE14″
- STERN RISE14″
- 2″ WATERLINE104″
- INTERIOR WIDTH (CENTER38″
- INTERIOR DEPTH (CENTER)14″
- VALVE TYPELEAFIELD
- BASE FABRIC DENIER1670
- MATERIAL WEIGHT, OZ. PER SQ. YARD37 OZ.
- AIRECELL MATERIALURETHANE
- NUMBER OF CHAMBERS5
- NUMBER OF HANDLES6
- NUMBER OF D-RINGS12
- SELF BAILINGYES
- WARRANTYAIRE 10 YEAR NO FAULT WARRANTY
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK
Out of stock products may take 16-20 weeks to be back in stock.