Showing all 12 results
- Guidebook for whitewater boating on the Selway River in Idaho that provides detailed and comprehensive maps, interesting information about the area and safety tips.
- Combines topo maps that are the same scale as the original USGS map with excellent mile-by-mile information about the rapids, geological features, historical sites, and other reference points.
- The maps in this 2nd have been upgraded to show topographic relief shading and more legible text.
- The high quality waterproof paper will stand up to the soaking it's going to get!
- Also addresses frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.
Paperback – May 27, 2003